GOLD COAST TICKETS - GOLD COAST
Gold Coast Tickets - Gold In Italian - British Gold Coins For Sale.
Gold Coast Tickets
- Gold Coast is a 1958 album by jazz musicians John Coltrane and Wilbur Harden.
- Any coastal area noted for luxurious living and expensive homes
- Ghana: a republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea; "Ghana was colonized as the Gold Coast by the British"
- a rich neighborhood noted for expensive homes and luxurious living; usually along a coastal area; "Chicago's gold coast is along Lake Michigan"
- A piece of paper or small card that gives the holder a certain right, esp. to enter a place, travel by public transport, or participate in an event
- (ticket) a commercial document showing that the holder is entitled to something (as to ride on public transportation or to enter a public entertainment)
- (ticket) provide with a ticket for passage or admission; "Ticketed passengers can board now"
- A method of getting into or out of (a specified state or situation)
- A certificate or warrant, in particular
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty; "I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street"; "Move your car or else you will be ticketed!"
I'm on the highway to hell
Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to hell
AC-DC - Highway to Hell
The Pacific Motorway at Bennleigh, heading to the Gold Coast, yes its a pic of a road.
So why post it? Ive sat on this for a while, i liked it, i liked the BW conversion but i had not posted it.
Our incentive is to post pictures of the pretty things only around us, the flowers and birds and perfect blue skies, we might post the odd industrial pic, I know I do, but as subjects they still have a beauty.
And to my mind so can roads, theyre engineering masterpieces, built carefully to a plan for traffic flow and safety, the work that goes into getting them right is immense and yet we dont see it, we just drive on them.
Is there not beauty of a type in all around us? Should we hide away the things we think are ugly? I dont think so.
So this guy was going north on State St. and went just north of Division being the last car to go through that light. He stopped his car, put on the flashers, and walked into CVS. The next car that went through that light was a cop. He couldn't go around him because it was a two way street. He was finally able to and parked in front of him. As the cop was getting out of his car, the man rushed to his car. He got in, started to drive away, but the cop got in front of him and yelled, "Where do you think you're going???"
gold wing accessories
theme parks gold coast
rawlings baseball gold glove
gold girls dress shoes
gold coast hotel
purple and gold heels
1882 five dollar gold coin
toddler girl gold shoes
22k gold india
real gold mining limited
Post a comment