WHITE GOLD DIAMOND EARING - WHITE GOLD
White gold diamond earing - Gold gladiator shoes.
White Gold Diamond Earing
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- (eared) having ears (or appendages resembling ears) or having ears of a specified kind; often used in combination
- In sailing, an earing is a small line (rope) used to fasten the corner of a sail to a spar or yard.
- dog-eared: worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down; "a somewhat dog-eared dukea bit run down"-Clifton Fadiman; "an old book with dog-eared pages"
Earing Sterling Silver Handmade Jewelry 1.75 inches
India jewelry is designed for practically every part of the body. Such wide variety of jewelry is a testimony not just to the rich culture and tradition of India but to the excellent skills of Indian jewelers. Earrings are common accessories for Indian women because wearing them is believed to be auspicious. Be it a pair of gold or silver earrings, these pieces of handmade jewelry carry special significance in particular as they denote a married woman. Earrings are worn through holes that are pieced in the ears. Since wearing earrings is a cultural and social statement, young girls get their ears pierced even before they turn one. It is through piercing that the ear can hold different types of ear ornaments. A stud, of course, can be attached to any part of the ear most especially the tragus, helix, and lobe. In particular, the shank passes through the ear and is then held into position by a pressure fitting or ornamental screw. There is a plethora of ways that earrings are adorned. They can be embellished with stones, pearls, or enamel. Earrings can also have decorative chains and miniature pendants such as leaves, bells, balls, or flowers. Indian earrings can also be worn plain, without any stones or embellishments. A plain gold or silver pair of earrings can already make a stunning style statement. There are trendy Indian earrings that feature artificial gems, stones, beads, and other decorative elements. For sparkle, fancy earrings can be silver or gold plated.
i ve chose a white blanket.... thn increased the exposure rate..... and set my properties according to get those goldish yellow[ canon sd870] ... and fired it away :)
williams gold refining company
gold satin wedding shoes
diamond gold pendants
post gold earrings
gold plated chain wholesale
largest gold company
gold lace ribbon
Post a comment